Tuesday 20 March 2018

Children are always honest


Children are always honest




Two little children, Santi and Anton, are arguing fiercely each other's claiming that his and her parents are the stronger.
The two children are closely neighbors and a schoolmate.
Than Santi said: "Hi, My mother is prettier and stronger than your mother."
"Yes I know ... it's okay, it's true." Answer Anton
"But do you know, my father is more handsome and stronger than your father," continued Anton.
Santi said silently for a moment, then said:
"I think you're right, because my mother says so too."
"Your mother told you that?" asked Anton curiously.
"No .. I overheard my mother say that to your father in her room last night.
"Is your father not angry?" Anton asked again.
My father did not know ... He was out of town.
Your father is also kind, loves to accompany my mother when my father leaves, "said Santi flatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment